See what’s happening during the Festival of Gyor
Baroque ball, concerts, wedding exhibition and so much more is expecting you in the future European Capital of Culture
- December 16, 2018 20:00, 295 impressions
- Aseniya Dimitrova
Between 2001 and September 2009 the Festival and Event Organization of Győr took over the organization of the major events and festivals of the city. Since 1972, the institutional predecessor the Family Institute has been organizing the wedding ceremonies of Győr and its surroundings. It has a main role in the promotion of the baroque cultural history of the city of Győr through the organization of festivals with thematic and historical topics (such as the Baroque Nostalgies Art Festival). This fundamental objective is promoted in the Győr Art and Festival Centre in the spirit of partnership and openness.
The current edition of the festival programme which has already started, includes several main events for kids and adults. See the highlights:
- Orma Kozma and Gábor Cseke's Advent concert , December 21 at 17:00, Szechenyi Square
- Baroque Ball, 9 February at 19:00, Zichy Palace. Dress code: evening dress or baroque costume.
- Wolf Kati's Little Band Concert, December 22 at 17:00, Szechenyi Square
- Fruzsina Kovácsovics concert for children, December 23 at 15:30, Szechenyi Square
- 25th Wedding Exhibition, January 19-20, Zichy Palace. Latest wedding trends, services and valuable rampant performances at a venue.
Discover more information at mufegyor.hu