Open call: join the Interreg Project Slam 2019
The call gives the opportunity to regional projects funded under Interreg Europe to present their results and compete for a prize
- mandag d. 18. marts 2019, 17.30
- Aseniya Dimitrova
Apply to compete in the Interreg Project Slam 2019 of Interract during this year’s European Week of Regions and Cities which will take place between 7 and 11 October in Brussels. The invitation is open to projects which have real impact at a regional level and that want to be spread among a wider public. During the slam session in the Belgian capital, speakers will have to demonstrate their experience on stage in an attractive and original way.
Hence, Interreg Europe is looking for projects funded under the programme, that tackle one of these themes:
- A Europe closer to citizens
- A greener Europe
- A smarter Europe
- A more connected Europe: mobility
- A more socially integrated Europe
Applications are expected by email and shall contain the following:
- Concept of the project and project information
- An outline of maximum 3000 characters, in English, describing the main features of the project which make it attractive to the audience of the EURegionsWeek. The concept should use the creative ideas to communicate the results and achievements of the project.
- Link to project information available on www.keep.eu
- Project and programme contact person (email and telephone)
- One short video
- Presenting the project in the most communicative, significant and relevant manner, mentioning examples of the project results and achievements
- Format: AVI, MOV, MP4, WEBM – 16:9
- Length: maximum 3 minutes
- Resolution: minimum resolution 720dpi
To give you a glimpse over what it is going to look like, here is a story from last year’s edition: the Interreg Europe project RaiSE won first place in the slam, as Paula Santarén told about her journey and the stages of the RaiSE expedition dressed like a mountaineer. She was asked what impact winning the competition had on her project to which she replied: “I think that winning the slam has been fantastic for RaiSE: it gave the project a great visibility and many other projects and organisations have contacted us to learn more about it.” The winner strongly encourages other Interreg Europe projects - “the slam day is great and very funny, and the whole experience is a journey worth taking.”
Accordingly, the applications are expected by the 5th April at email@example.com
Find more at Interreg Europe.