5 Best Places to Visit in Sweeden
Are you planning to visit Sweden, and want to know where to go?
- June 09, 2018 14:00
- Monika Dimitrova
Sweden is famous around the world for lots of things: Saab and Volvo automobiles, the music group ABBA, pickled herring and the DIY megastore IKEA. It is equally as famous for its stunning scenery, picturesque fishing villages, being the land of reindeer and endless summer sun. Sweden is filled with colorful wooden buildings, traditional huts, stone fortresses and cathedrals, and some pretty innovative contemporary architecture. Chek the best places to visit in Sweden:
- If you like nature, wildlife, and snow, then Lapland is one of the best places to visit in Sweden, especially during winter as you will most likely be able to experience the northern lights as well.
- If you want fancy a medieval experience, then head to Gotland where the medieval city and city wall of Visby is still standing. If you’re relly into the medieval heritage and culture, you should visit Visby during the medieval week, where you can dress up as a knight, go to a traditional market and see tournaments and how people used to live during that period.
- Gothenburg is Sweden’s second largest city is known as the most charming city in Europe. The night life is amazing, and the surrounding area is filled with beautiful nature, and the inner city is filled with shopping, cafés, and friendly locals.
- Have you ever slept in a room made up of ice? Probably not, but in Jukkasjärvi you can experience this unique Ice Hotel where everything is made of Ice.
- Österlen - the place where many rich Stockholmians are going in the summer time, and no wonder why. It is a tranquil place in the region of Skåne with beautiful beaches and a lovely countryside.
Source: Swedish nomad
TheMayor.EU stands against fake news and disinformation. If you encounter such texts and materials online, contact us at email@example.com