Connecting Europe Facility helps institutions and businesses improve their digital services
CEF building blocks for a Digital Connected Europe
- August 21, 2018 21:00
- Monika Dimitrova
The building blocks are basic capabilities that can be reused in any project to facilitate the delivery of digital public services across borders and sectors. Digital building blocks to help teams deliver digital public services faster, comply with regulation and make the digital single market a reality.
- eDelivery – Supporting electronic registered delivery of data and documents
- eID – Extending the use of online services to citizens of other EU Mamber States
- elnvoicing – Helping public entities adopt the European standart on electronic invoicing
- eSignature - Creating and verifying electronic signatures
- eTranslation – Exchanging information across language berries in the EU Member States
The Data Value Chain will provide an integrated set of CEF Building Blocks mapped into a number of tools and components, implementing standards and open API specifications, covering the whole process of data collection and treatment. This will allow European public administrations to leverage the potential of the data collected and stored.
Source: European Commission
TheMayor.EU stands against fake news and disinformation. If you encounter such texts and materials online, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org