Design and management of networking and capacity building activities for European Heritage Label sites
A call for proposals under the Creative Europe programme with deadline 03/01/2019
- October 24, 2018 14:30
- Aseniya Dimitrova
The European Heritage Label (EHL) started as an intergovernmental initiative in 2006, which aims to "strengthen the support of European citizens for a shared European identity based on democratic values and human rights and to foster a sense of belonging to a common cultural space". The specific objectives of the call for proposals are:
- To promote networking for the EHL sites;
- To encourage the sites to develop joint projects such as youth exchanges and volunteering, staff mobility, joint curatorial work, etc.;
- To increase the capacity of the sites to act at international level, through training of site managers and exchange of staff among EHL sites;
- To support the development of joint educational programmes and joint marketing;
- To develop tourism products;
- To improve the visibility of the EU action and of the EHL sites.
To be eligible applicants should:
- Be active in the cultural and creative sectors as defined in article 2 of the Regulation;
- establishing the Creative Europe programme;
- Have a strong connection with the European Heritage Label;
- Be legally established in one of the countries participating in the Culture Subprogramme.
The maximum grant will be 500.000 €. There are currently 38 sites holding the EHL. The full list of call documents, accepted activities, eligible organizations and detailed information is available at this link.
Source: The European Commission
TheMayor.EU stands against fake news and disinformation. If you encounter such texts and materials online, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org