Focsani Municipality provides new electronic services
In order to be closer to its citizens, the Romanian City Hall is becoming more and more digital
- June 16, 2020 17:30
- Monika Dimitrova
In an attempt to be as close as possible to the citizens, the Romanian City Hall of Focșani has already begun providing new electronic services - namely for the submitting and obtaining of documents online. The new service is available at the website of the municipality, via the button to the right of the webpage.
On the path of digitalization
Starting from 12 June 2020, all interested inhabitants of Focșani can use the new online services. They can request an electronic release of the following documents:
- Application for agricultural register certificate;
- Marketing card application;
- Application certified by the manufacturer.
- Request for access to public information;
- Urban certificate;
- Certificate of attestation of the building construction;
- Certificate of street nomenclature and address;
- Statements regarding the real value of the works executed in the base.
Local taxes and fees
- Application for a fiscal certificate;
- Request for compensation of refund;
- Declaration of buildings and land;
- Car registration.
At the same time, in order to diversify the electronic services that Focșani City Hall aims to provide, the municipality is implementing the “Vision and performance by implementing strategic planning tools, quality/performance management systems and innovative information systems at Focșani Municipality” project, financed through European funds.
This project aims, among other things, to implement an integrated platform for managing activities and records, including the digitization and electronic management of the Focșani City Hall archive, as well as the implementation of a portal platform for services to be provided online to its citizens. The project's budget amounts to a total of 4,229,441.77 lei (874,649.91 euros).
On the City Hall's website, citizens of the Municipality of Focșani can also access other information of public interest:
- All data regarding local public transport (routes, transport timetable and real-time location of buses).
- Possibility of online payment of local taxes and fees.
The Municipality also reminds that until 30 June 2020, the citizens of Focșani will benefit from a 10% discount on the full payment of taxes and duties.
TheMayor.EU stands against fake news and disinformation. If you encounter such texts and materials online, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org