Poznan offers professional marketing and sales consultations to companies
Companies will learn strategies to cope with the current economic situation for free
- May 05, 2020 17:30
- Aseniya Dimitrova
In these times of severe lockdown restrictions that are posing a serious threat to many businesses, it is of essential importance for companies to know how to promote themselves and approach prospective customers. However, with budgets restricted to the minimum, caused by the downfall of revenues, companies can hardly afford to spend much on marketing, consultation and advertising. Luckily, Poznan comes to the rescue with free professional help.
Ask an expert
This Friday, companies in the Polish city of Poznan are invited to participate in free telephone consultations, given by a local firm. Experts from the company, dealing with marketing consulting, outsourcing and sales support for small and medium-sized companies, will consult free of charge a limited number of interested enterprises.
The range of topics, relating to the marketing and sales in the times of Covid-19 crisis, is more than varied. The proposed topics, which must be mentioned upon registration, are the following:
- How to promote the company in the current economic situation?
- I have a business idea, but I do not know where to start.
- The current situation has hit my business hard, what should I do? Where to look for solutions?
- I have an online store; how can I promote it?
- What budget do I have to spend on promoting my company?
- Is it worth promoting a company on social media and how to do it?
- What tools can I use to promote my company?
- How to measure the effects of my marketing activities?
- I have ideas for action, I need to be consulted on them.
How to get advice for your company in times of crisis?
Consultations will take place on Friday, May 8 from 10:00, 10:20, 10:40, 11:00 and require a preliminary registration at 512-256-114 or 885-994-955 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Each consultation will last up to 20 minutes.
If you own a business based in Poznan, make sure to register as soon as possible, by mentioning the number of the topics you are interested in.
Like the article? Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest from the EU cities right into your inbox.