Present your idea for a sustainable, modern and attractive life in the Alpine region to the EU
Send your application until 15th October 2018 and win the implementation of your project
- August 07, 2018 21:00
- Monika Dimitrova
Since 2015 the European Union supports in the framework of EUSALP (EU Strategy for the Alpine Region) the networking and cooperation of the seven Alpine countries (France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Slovenia) as well as of the 48 provinces and regions.
9 Action Groups address the central challenges of the alpine space:
- Innovation and economic competitive ability of the alpine regions
- Demographic changes (migration, ageing of the population)
- Climate change and its impacts on environment and people
- Sustainable, secure and effective use and production of energy
- Sustainable mobility in the alpine transit area
- Preservation of the unique nature and culture space of the Alps
The 2nd Annual Forum provides the opportunity for exchange between the Executive Board, Action Groups, politicians as well as with representatives of the European Union, the regions and the civil society. Send your project application until 15th October 2018.