Select the next Rural Tourism Capital of Spain 2019
Select your favourite destination and win a trip for two
- March 25, 2019 21:30, 442 impressions
- Aseniya Dimitrova
Ten tourism destinations are in competition for the next Rural Tourism Capital of Spain 2019. The prize is awarded and organized by EscapadaRural Servicios, based in Barcelona. Among the top ten rural tourism destinations you can find places that truly have the Mediterranean spirit, festival and gastronomic destinations, antique and medieval heritage coexisting into a completed unity and many more.
The online vote is already on and will last till 9th May. Only one vote per email address will be accepted. Those who cast their votes will have the chance to win a trip for two to one of the ten finalist towns which is equivalent to 100 EUR, regardless of their favourite destination selection.
You can chose between:
- Ciudad Real, Almagro. Application by Tourismo Castilla la Mancha;
- Buñol, Valencia. Application by Ayuntamiento de Bunyol;
- Cangas del Narcea, Asturias. Application by Ayuntamiento Cangas del Narcea;
- La Hiruela, Madrid. Application by Hotel rural El Papamoscas;
- Montblanc, Tarragona. Application by Turisme de Montblanc;
- Navaluenga, Ávila. Application by Turismo de Navaluenga;
- Parada de Sil, Ourense. Application by Turismo de Navaluenga;
- Santillana del Mar, Cantabria;
- Setenil de las Bodegas, Cádiz;
- Trujillo, Cáceres. Application by Turismo de Extremadura.
Cast your vote now and treat yourself to a journey to a favorite destination.
Find more: EscapadaRural