Show how important is the cohesion policy for you, for your city and region
Support the effort of the European Committee of the Regions
- May 11, 2018 09:30
- Monika Dimitrova
On 2 May, the European Commission unveils its proposal for the next EU budget. There is a serious risk that funds for cohesion policy are reduced. Let's make sure that across Europe, we all show how important this policy is for European citizens, for our cities and regions. Whether through a media interview, a tweet, a post on your social media or publishing an article on your website for an EU with an effective, visible and strong Cohesion policy. Let your voice heard using shareable and don’t forget to use hashtags #CohesionAlliance, #EUbudget and #MFF.
Ways to take action:
- Send a video statement of max 1 minuteexplaining why we need a strong EU cohesion policy, what it means for your community and what you expect for the future. Videos can be sent to CohesionAlliance@cor.europa.eu
- Share your projects:Tweet or publish on Facebook or Instagram a picture from a project supported by EU cohesion funds showing the impact.
- Hold an event in your community
- Join the Petition
- Let people know trough informational materials
- Share your view and positionon cohesion policy. Share your ideas.
Source: The European Committee of the Regions
TheMayor.EU stands against fake news and disinformation. If you encounter such texts and materials online, contact us at email@example.com