The future of waste collection - underground bin systems
They are labour-saving and cost-effective
- April 18, 2018 12:30
- Monika Dimitrova
Underground bin systems are an efficient and accessible way of collecting waste and recycling materials. They have very large waste collection volume and require minimum emptying and maintenance. Underground bins are perfect for housing, schools and education facilities, urban waste collection, parks and city areas.
- Ground level installation: no risk of stumbling, easily accessible
- Low-level waste throw-ins – easy access and wheel chairs accessible
- Non-flammable construction
- Much more hygienic than standard bins
- Very large collection volumes, less emptying required
- Less space required for units compared to the waste volume
- Emptying by crane: labour-saving and cost-effective
The undurgraund waste system is popular across Europe, you can see the innovative bins in almost every EU capital or big cities.
TheMayor.EU stands against fake news and disinformation. If you encounter such texts and materials online, contact us at email@example.com