And the value of the artworks can’t be lower than 1% of the price paid for the land lot
Qala Local Council in Malta is providing lessons on growing plants every Friday
The Qala Local Council in Malta is organizing a theoretical and practical course on plant cultivation and care. Every Friday between 18:30 and 20:30 from October to the end of December amateur, commercial growers, and anybody willing to learn the basics of growing plants and trees will be able to attend the lectures and practical courses at Qala local council hall. The main subjects covered include:
- Planting of nutritional needs.
- Recognizing nutritional deficiency and excess symptoms in plants.
- Understanding and controlling environmental conditions that effect growing, such as light, humidity, temperature, soil types etc.
- The effect of water quality on plants’ growth.
- The ideal growing medium using different materials available such as ordinary soil, compost, peat, vermiculate and others.
- Familiarizing with common fungal and insect diseases.
- Control of plant diseases using both chemical and natural methods.
- Seed propagation and seedling care.
- Vegetative methods of plant propagation.
- Plant propagation using grafting and budding techniques.
The workshops are supported by visual guidelines and the necessary materials and plants for practical understanding of the issues discussed.
Source: Qala Local Council
Also, a study found that the platform is increasingly used by so-called ‘professional hosts’
It’s all turning into a game of wits between the country’s transport ministry and the public transit workers
Nijlen wants to be known as a bee-friendly town, which transforms words into actions
The online mapping service is especially popular ahead of All Souls’ Day on 2 November
The reduction in the frequency of these public transit routes will begin on 10 December
Travellers between Berlin and Brandenburg should look into this as it may benefit them in their particular situations
It will affect local public transit services in major cities of the country
But what are the reasons for most local authorities to not have joined this new trend yet?
Apply by 10 November and do your part for the transformation of European public spaces
This one could be a real game-changer for our built environments and the way they look
The practical art objects are competing for one of the 2023 New European Bauhaus Prizes
An interview with a member of the No Hate Speech Network team
A talk with the first man to circumnavigate the globe with a solar plane, on whether sustainability can also be profitable