The design was inspired by the natural environment and is fully respecting it
- County Museum was established in 1934 by a decision of the Prefecture of Vlaşca at the suggestion of Ion Andrieşescu, and was given the name of the first professor of archaeology at the University of Iaşi, Teohari Antonescu from Giurgiu.
- Athenaeum Nicolae Balanescu was built after the model of a Greek temple and have the “Roman Eagle” as a symbol on its facade. It was built in just a few months in 1940, as a result of a philanthropic gesture of lawyer Nicolae Balanescu, who has decided to demolish his house and build the Athenaeum. with the resulting materials.
- Ion Vinea Cultural Center. Cultural and artistic activity is the mainstay of Giurgiu, based on a rich cultural and musical tradition sustained over time by great personalities like Victor Karpis, Teodor Bratu, Gheorghe Barbulescu.
- Tudor Vianu Theater - it was created in November 1981 and was the first institution of dramatic arts in Giurgiu.
- Border Police Museum – was created on 24 July 2002, to celebrate 138 years of institutional Border Police. The building became the headquarters of the Romanian Border Police Museum, the only institution of its kind in Romania.
- The Fortress of Mircea cel Batran was built or restored, most likely long before 1386, on older ruins, perhaps ancient Roman, Byzantine or Bulgarian .
- Clock Tower – it is located in Union Square and dates from the late eighteenth century, during the Ottoman occupation.
- Bizetz – the first bridge curved horizontal PLN built in Europe. It was inaugurated in 1905 to connect the port city of Giurgiu and Ramadan with the access channel over St. George Canal.
- The Harbor Master building - Romanian River Navigation Palace (Port Captaincy building), built between 1939-1945, by architect Petre Antonescu.
- Friendship Bridge - opened on 20 June 1954 and designed by V. Andreev, the bridge is 2.8 kilometers long, and is one of the two bridges over the Danube, along with Calafat-Vidin bridge.
- CNIM - National College "Ion Maiorescu". The patron is a historical personality in the educational system of Giurgiu in the late 19th century.
- Town Railway Station - the railway was put into operation on 7 September 1869 and it was the first track on the Romanian territory. The route began in Bucharest on Filaret Station, which is the oldest station in the Romanian capital.