The city seeks to promote wellbeing and create new opportunities for its residents
Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection or Regulation (EC) 2016/679) shall apply from May 25, 2018, within the territory of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), including the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The regulation extends and further develops the legal framework affecting natural persons in the EU and the EEA while underlining the importance of data protection in the context of a modern information society where data exchange is a continuous process on which the normal functioning of this society is based, and introduces new increased requirements for the processing of personal data.
The "Euro Advance" Association, registered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities with the Registry Agency under UIC 176619554, with headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1111, Stolichna municipality, Slatina district, Yavorov, bl. 73, floor 6, apt. 11 (the "Euro Advance" Association) is a personal data controller and as such strictly complies with the legal requirements for the processing and protection of personal data, does not share or disclose personal data and information in an unauthorized way, guarantees the security of the provided personal data and information and the provision of transparent information, communication and conditions for the exercise of the rights of data subjects.
The "Euro Advance" Association collects, stores and otherwise processes the following main categories of personal data:
- nationality and/or citizenship
- identity card data
- bank account and card details
- contact data
- IP addresses, cookies
- other information
of the following main categories of data subjects, namely:
- personnel - in connection with a labor, civil and/or management relationship;
- counterparties with which contracts and/or agreements have already been or will be signed;
- clients and other persons entered into written correspondence with the "Euro Advance" Association or have deposited with it documents containing their personal and/or foreign personal data and other persons authorized by the data controller and/or who have in any case contacted it;
- website users,
with the list not being exhaustive, the data may be obtained directly from the data subjects to which they relate and/or from other sources; all or part of this data is necessary to fulfill the statutory and/or contractual obligations of the personal data controller, the data is provided to other persons only in cases provided for in a statutory act and/or on another legitimate basis, appropriate organizational and technical measures for its processing have been implemented and it is not kept for longer than is necessary to protect the legitimate interest of the controller.
In the processing of personal data, the "Euro Advance" Association complies with the following principles, namely for the personal data to be:
- processed in a lawful, conscientious and transparent way with regard to the data subject ("lawfulness, good faith and transparency");
- collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for the purpose of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes is not regarded, according to Art. 89 (1) of Regulation (EC) 2016/679, as incompatible with the original purposes ("limitation of purposes");
- suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is handled ("minimizing data");
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up-to-date: all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data is erased or corrected in a timely manner given the purposes for which it is being processed ("accuracy") ;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods as long as it is processed solely for purposes of archiving for public interest, scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes under Art. 89, para. 1 of Regulation (EC) 2016/679, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 are applied in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject ("limitation of storage");
- processed in a way that ensures an appropriate level of security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality"); and
- subject to accountability for the fulfillment of the obligations of the "Euro Advance" Association, ensuing from the effective legislation on the protection of personal data.
The "Euro Advance" Association hereby notifies you that, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation, you, as a data subject, have the right to be informed about issues related to the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to correct and supplement your personal data collected and provided by you, including by adding a declaration, the right to delete the personal data processed by the "Euro Advance" Association (the right to be forgotten), the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to portability of your personal data, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the rights related to the automated making of individual decisions, including profiling. The "Euro Advance" Association assists in exercising the rights of the data subject.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the provisions of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 and/or applicable national data protection laws, you, as a data subject, are entitled to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, such as the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CPDP) is in the Republic of Bulgaria, whose contacts are as follows: address: Sofia 1592, Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. No. 2; GPS coordinates: N 42.668839; E 23.377495; Center for Information and Contacts - tel .: 02/91-53-518; Reception - opening hours: 9:00 - 17:30; E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.cpdp.bg and/or to the relevant competent court.